Welcome to my camera review of the LG V50 Thinq. This is a detailed review covering a multitude of sub topics covering the camera. There is also a comparison between the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Huawei P30 Pro.
Index to Review
– O mins 0 seconds – Front Video Camera
– 0 mins 33 seconds – Camera App Deep Dive plus tips and tricks
– 4 mins 45 seconds – Special Camera Modes sample footage
– 8 mins 14 seconds – Manual Photo and Manual Video
– 10 mins 40 seconds – Video Samples incl Manual Video, HDR10 Video, Manual Slow Motion Video
– 14 mins 10 seconds – LG V50 Thinq vs Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei P30 Pro Camera Comparision
– 22 mins 30 seconds – 120+ Photos from the LG V50 Thinq
– 28 mins 26 seconds – Final Thoughts
Other posts on the LG V50 Thinq include –
Photographing Bees with the LG V50 Thinq
LG Folding Dual Screen Review for the LG V50 Thinq
LG V50 Thinq First Impressions
LG V50 Thinq on Amazon
Photographing bees isn’t the easiest thing to capture. Bees move, the sting if you’re not careful and using your phone isn’t always the best option.
However, the LG V50 Thinq has a little trick up its sleeve that I will reveal in my Camera Review which goes live tomorrow.
The Camera Review will also include a mini tutorial of the camera app, how to gets the best shots from the app, and live samples of the camera modes.
I will also show some of the editing options you can perform after taking the shot.
In addition to photos, video will be covered off too, with footage and more covering the auto and manual options.
The LG V50 Thinq is full of surprises!
The Camera Review will include a photo gallery at the end of over 120 photos.