Welcome to my review of the BlackBerry Key2.
Who says keyboards on a phone are dead! In fact, the BlackBerry Key2 is the fastest machine available to get things done, and I mean fastest. So its a badass phone but it’s also so bad too.
– Size – Height 151.4mm, Width 71.8mm, Depth 8.5mm
– Keyboard – Touch enabled 35 key backlit Physical Keyboard (QWERTY) with integrated fingerprint sensor
– Weight 168g
– Navigation – Touch screen, with touch sensitive keyboard
– Dedicated keys Volume Up/Down, Power Key (for Power On/Off), Customisable BlackBerry Convenience Key (usable as Mute Key when on an active call )
– Snapdragon 660 with 6gb ram, 64gb storage, USB C, USB 3.0, USB OTG
– 3,450 battery with QC3
– Rear Camera – Dual Camera 12M+12M with Dual Tone LED Flash, HDR, 4K video recording at 30 fps, Scan, Private Capture, 12MP Fov 79.3°, Large Pixel – 1.28um, F1.8, Dual Phase Detect Auto Focus (Dual PDAF)
12MP Fov 50°, Pixel-1.0um, F2.6, Phase Detect Auto Focus (PDAF)
– Front camera, 8MP Fixed Focus, Selfie Flash using LCD, 1080p video recording at 30 fps
– Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC
So what makes the phone so badass and bad at the same time. Watch my review to find out.