As you know by now Gavin likes to photograph our 3 labradors an awful lot. I think they have learnt how to pose for that perfect selfie too.
One of the modes Gavin likes to use is burst mode. So Gavin asked me to perform some tests on the speed of each phone in burst mode.
So here are the results.
iPhone 7 Plus
– Time to take 100 shots in burst mode is 10 seconds.
– Maximum number of shots in burst mode is 999 shots. Holy crap. And it can save them all fairly quickly and take another 999 shots in a burst without pulling a sweat.
Samsung Galaxy S8+
– Time to take 100 shots in burst mode is 7 seconds. And 100 shots is the maximum. Also the focusing was fastest out of all 3.
– Time to take 100 shots in burst mode is 10 seconds the same as the iPhone 7 Plus. Like the S8+ , 100 shots is the maximum in burst mode. Focusing was as quick as the iPhone but slower than the S8+.
I will try and get some shots over the weekend but there’s no guarantee.
2 thoughts on “LG G6 vs Samsung S8+ vs iPhone 7 Plus – Burst mode comparisons by Ellie”
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935)
– Time to take 100 shots in burst mode is 5 seconds (21fps). And 100 shots is the maximum.
Doesn’t surprise me as the S7 Edge is very optimised now. Thanks for the info!