Samsung is due to announce the Galaxy S8 and S8+ on the 29th March. At the current rate of leaked specs, videos and more, Samsung could save some money and cancel the press event!.
So below are all all the latest (leaked) information –
– 3D Touch-style home button
– Samsung’s Bixby AI assistant
– Video capture at 1,000 frames per second slow motion
– Dual-curved edges
– Quad HD+ resolution
– 5.8 and 6.2-inch screen sizes
– 18:9 aspect ratio
– Processor: Exynos 8895 / Snapdragon 835.
– RAM: 4GB/6GB. (6GB only for China)
– Rear camera: 12MP f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
– Front camera: 8MP f/1.7, dual video call, Auto HDR
– Battery: 3,000mAh, 3,500mAh for larger version
– Rear fingerprint scanner
– Water and dust resistant
– Sensors – Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
– Gorilla Glass 5
– USB Type C
– Samsung Desktop Experience
So the next question, is this your next phone?