I am currently putting the Lenovo P2 through its paces testing every aspect of this new phone that is available on Three UK for £199 on PAYG.
To give you some idea of what makes this phone special, take a look at the key specs –
– 5,100mAh battery providing up to 3 days use
– Charge other devices – OTG cable in box and adapter
– 24W fast charging – 15 mins charge gives 10 hours of use
– Special Hardware Key slides to activate power saving mode
– 5.5 inch super amoled screen 1080p
– Full metal unibody design in a profile of just 8.5mm thin
– Processor – Snapdragon 625, Andreno 506 GPU
– Connectivity – VoLTE (4G Super-Voice),3G ,Wi-Fi,GPS,Bluetooth® ,NFC, FM Radio
– 32gb rom, 4gb ram
– Micro SD cards up to 128gb
– Headphone Jack
– Micro USB, USB Audio, OTG
– Sensors – Accelerometer,Gyroscope,Ambient light,Proximity,Magnetometer
– Bands – GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA: 850/900/2100 MHz,LTE: 800/900/1800/2600 MHz
– Dimensions – Height: 153 mm,Width: 76 mm,Depth: 8.5 mm
– Weight: 177 g
– Front Fingerprint sensor – special functions on sensor too
– Android Marshmallow
– Cameras – Rear – 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Front 5mp
My full review will be live soon, so if you have any questions please let me know either by leaving a comment below, or contacting me across social media.
Lenovo P2 on Three UK – Click HERE.
Amazon UK – Click HERE.