Welcome to my review of the Polk BOOM Swimmer Duo. The Polk BOOM Swimmer Duo is a great bluetooth speaker. I am having a blast using it and it has replaced all bluetooth speakers in my home. Now watch my review to find out more, and watch it dance too! The recommended retail price of the Polk BOOM Swimmer Duo is £49.99.
The Polk BOOM Swimmer Duo Lowdown
Waterproof – The Polk BOOM is IPX7. That means it can be immersed in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes. Take it to the pool, ocean, and even the shower. Bottom line — just soak it and boogie away.
Dirtproof – Completely sealed from dirt, dust, mud and sand, the Swimmer keeps all filth out and your favorite tunes on full blast wherever you adventure. Journey on!
Shockproof – The Swimmer’s rugged rubberized exterior is built to absorb the drops inherent in any great adventure. Leave your worries at the door and don’t worry about dropping it.
– Power Ouput: 2.5 Watts
– Battery Type: Lithium-ion Polymer 3.7 V, 430 mAh
– Battery Charge Time : 2 hrs at 0.5A
– Frequency Response: 220Hz – 20kHz
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 75 dB
– Transducer: 30 mm full-range suspended within 45 mm passive-radiator
– Bluetooth Version: v4.1
– Bluetooth Support: A2DP v1.3, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5, SPP v1.2
– Bluetooth Transmitter power: 8 dBm
– Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range:2.402 – 2.480 GHz
– Battery Life – 8 Hours
– Link 2 for stereo
– Answer calls, end calls, adjust volume and tracks
When I first got my Polk BOOM Swimmer Duo my expectations were blown away from the moment I turned it on. The sound is loud and punches way above its weight. Its versatility from being waterproof, dirtproof, shockproof and attachable to clothing, walls, chairs and more make it a clear win and recommendation.
Latest info and pricing on Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/2dFGYg7
FYI – Video/Photos shot/filmed on a Honor 8.