The first 2 photos I took with my retail LG G5 are above and below. HDR got triggered automatically as I was shooting partially at the sun.
The shot above is the standard shot from the G5 using the normal 16mp lens. And below is the wide angled shot.
How do I feel about the wide angle shot. Blew my socks off wonderful. I have snapped my local church hundreds of times and this shot ranks as one of my favourite versions. I love the way its draws you into the church.
Now I already have lots to say about this phone. You’ll have to wait until Monday. But just to quench some rumours and clear some facts up:
1. Build quality on my gold finished G5 is excellent.
2. It is a damn load more comfortable and easier to hold than my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
3. Camera – more tests required but very pleased so far
4. Loudspeaker – much louder than S7 Edge
5. Headphone Output – rumoured to be quiet. Significantly louder than my S7 Edge with 4 pairs of headphones.
6. Bluetooth Audio – Better than anything I have heard so far
7. G5 home launcher with no app drawer. Piece of cake to manage with and actually is easier to use. See previous post with all 150 apps on one page.
Are there some annoyances. Yes. Those will be revealed on Monday along with everything else discovered by Sunday night.