Welcome to my review of the Suaoki Compact 40W 8A 5 Port High speed USB charger.
– Sleek & Compact Design: weighing only 140g, sizing equivalent to a deck of cards
– Suaoki 5-port USB charger is the lightest and smallest intelligent multi-port charger on the market.
– Suaoki Exclusive TIR-C Technology: build-in smart IC for each USB port intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific recharge rate (rise to 2.4 amps per port), speeds up charging process
– 5-port fuss-free USB charger: compatible with all USB-charged devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung, tablets, smartphones, external battery, Bluetooth speaker
– Hardened plastic outer shell for durability, combination of glossy and matte finish for a better grip.
– Safety Guaranteed: premium materials used provide over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. UL, CE, FCC, ROHS certified design ensures superior performance and reliability.
I was looking for another 5 port USB charger, and normally I have gone the Anker route but I came across Suaoki after reading articles from a number of other websites. Add to the fact the USB charger was reduced to £13.99, and I parted with my money.
5 port USB chargers aren’t exciting products to review with loads of wow specs normally, but the Suaoki is remarkable small and apparently one of the smallest sized products on the market. Here it is next to my Anker for comparison.
It also has some decent specs with a 40W 8A 5 port setup allowing up to 2.4 amps per port. This is all managed with some special tech that adapts the specific charge dependant on the device. So far I have used it with an iPad, a selection of android phones, iPhone, camera, and portable battery pack.
Below is a video review which highlights just how compact this charger is in real life.