2) Motorola Moto X – rumoured new Moto smartphone. 5.3 Inch display 2K resolution, Snapdragon 805 clocked at 2.7GHZ a 13.1 MP camera with OIS. Running android v5.0.
3) Motorola Moto X+1 – rumoured 3D screen and optical zoom on camera
4) Sony Playstation Network – DDOS attack takes out service
5) BlackBerry Passport – specs revealed – a 4.4-inch square display, resolution of 1,440 x 1,440 pixels, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.2GHz quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera and a large 3450mAH battery. All day usage and more possible.
7) Via Pocketnow.com – Samsung Gear 3 Smart Watch – the next Tizen powered smart watch by Samsung will feature a curved display.
8) Via Reuters – eBay considering spinning off PayPal
9) Chrome Remote Desktop to get a recording option. Spyware he we come.
10) Huawei Ascend P7 successor to have a sapphire screen via telegraph.co.uk
11) LG announces the LG G3 Stylus. While it shares the LG G3 name, the display has been downgraded from a 2560 x 1440 resolution down to 960 x 540, but in the same 5.5-inch size. The processor similarly been downgraded to a quad-core set running at 1.3GHz. It’s only got 8GB of on-board storage, 3G data but does have a stylus and the same software experience. The camera is 13mp but at the moment I am not sure if it includes the laser focus and OIS
12) Samsung Note 4 to feature new finger print scanning tech. Apart from Paypal payments, it will also allow for web sign ins.
14) Amazon beats Google and buys Twitch for $1bn.