Welcome to my Honor 10 Audio Review. In this review I run through bluetooth, the 3.5mm headphone jack and loudspeaker. Many headphones are used to test the Honor 10 too.
The Honor 10 is a superb phone. It has the following specifications –
– Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Processor Kirin 970
– CPU Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
– GPU Mali-G72 MP12
– Display 5.84 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio 432ppi
– Dimensions 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7mm
– Weight 153g
– SIM Dual SIM
– 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM storage
– Rear Cameras – Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W with AI v2
– Front 24 MP, f/2.0 with AI v2
– Front Fingerprint sensor
The cameras on the Honor 10 are great too but whilst all the focus is on these, the audio side of the phone reveals some hidden secrets.
So find out more with my Honor 10 Audio Review.