Welcome to my review of the Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphone. The Huawei P Smart 2019 retails for around £199 and is Huawei’s budget offering. Camera aside they were 2 other surprises with this phone that made it really stand out for me.
– Huawei Full view display with an 6.21-inch 18: 9 screen with smart split screen
– Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G BT4.2, USB 2.0.
– Rear Cameras 13MP f/1.8 + 2 MP dual rear cameras including Bokeh effect, face beauty and gesture shoot
– 8mp from camera
– EMUI 9.0.1 AI intelligent engine + smart multitasking + 2nd Gen fingerprint sensor + speed sharing + dual Bluetooth connection
– 3 GB RAM + 64 GB memory (up to 512 GB with microSD)
– Android 9.0
– Kirin 710 processor
– 3400 mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack included
– TPU case included
The video review includes an index at the start of the video.
The video review includes many more photo and video samples. Below are a few shots from the camera. First photo is using the hand held 5 second night mode. No tripod is needed. Apart from being extremely dark, it was also foggy.
Below is shot of Bellever Tor on Dartooor. Auto mode.
The budget Huawei P Smart 2019 offers a lot of phone for the money. Recommended.
More info and latest pricing on Amazon UK – click HERE.