Welcome to my review of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless In-Ear Headphones. It has taken Sennheiser a while to release true wireless earphones, but finally they have and blown ALL the competition out of the water. The retail price is £279.
The earphones feature a brand new 7mm driver. The key focus on the earphones is the sound quality. And this is where Sennheiser have hit gold. But there is more to earphones than just the sound quality, so let’s take a look at the key features.
The Key Features/Specs
– Control your music, calls, volume and voice assistant simply through the touchpad technology built into both earbuds
– Transparent hearing mode keeps you aware of your surroundings, allowing you to easily listen and chat without having to remove your earbuds
– 4 hours of listening becomes 12 with the compact charging case that gives you two full extra charges
– durable, tough, splash resistant materials, IPX4 rated
– AAC and APT-X codecs, and APT-X Low Latency, SBC
– Bluetooth 5, class 1
– USB C for Charging
– 4 Hours battery plus 2 further charges via the case
– iOS and android Smart App
– MEMS microphones
The Sennheiser Momentum are also smart in ear headphones. Music pauses the second you remove an earbud, then starts again the second you put them back in. They also feature auto on/off. Place them back in the case, and they start charging. Sennheiser have clearly looked at how easy AirPods are to use and copied everything they did, and then added even more options. They also looked at all the other earphones from Bose, Sony, Jabra and more.
Another feature is transparent hearing mode keeps you aware of your surroundings, allowing you to easily listen and chat without having to remove your earbuds. High-quality noise pick up even in the noisiest environments, thanks to the two-mic beam technology and the MEMS microphones.
You can fine-tune your audio just the way you want to hear it through the integrated internal equaliser, by using the Sennheiser Smart Control App. The app also controls firmware updates.
So now let’s take a closer look at the earphones, talk more about the sound quality,pro and some of the cons,usability, comfort, noise cancellation, call quality and comparisons with other competitors including AirPods, Bose, Jabra and others.
The Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless in-ear headphones are simply the best true wireless earphones available. Period. Grab a pair on Amazon UK.