Welcome to my Huawei Mate 20 Pro Audio review. This review looks at the audio quality covering bluetooth, loudspeaker, the included USB C earphones and USB C to 3.5mm dongle, using other USB C dongles and DACs and which headphones are best.
Key Audio Features
– 32-bit/384kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Bluetooth 5.0, BLE, SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC and HWA Audio
– USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
– DivX/XviD/MP4/H.265/WMV player
– MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
So how does all the above specs translate into audio quality. Lets take a close up look now.
If you wish to get a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and all accessories, check out the options on Amazon UK
2 thoughts on “Huawei Mate 20 Pro Audio Review – Bluetooth, Loudspeaker, USB C Earphones, DACs & Dongles”
Thanks Gavin, another high quality, thorough and indepth review.
Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. Appreciated !!