Welcome to my all in one review of the Sony Xperia XZ2 phone.
The Key Specifications
– Snapdragon 845, 64gb storage, 4gb ram
– 1080p IPS screen, HDR compliant
– Battery 3,180mAh with QC3
– Ip65/68, Gorilla Glass 5
– Rear camera – 19MP Motion Eye™ camera 1/ 2.3” Exmor RS™ for mobile memory-stacked sensor
Pixel Pitch 1.22μm, HDR video, 960fps super slow motion in 1080p
– Front camera 5mp f/2.0, video 1080p
– EIS on front and rear camera
– Bluetooth 5, LDAC, APT-X HD
– High-Resolution Audio (LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSD)10, DSEE HX™,Clear Audio+, Stereo speaker with S-Force Front Surround
– PS4 Remote Play
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is the first Sony phone where the Auto mode is the best mode to use and actually takes good shots in daylight. The predictive focus option is amazing too. More of that in the review.
The phone is extremely slippery, so you will need a case. I found a cheap case on Amazon BoseWek TPU case that did the trick nicely.