Honor launched the Honor 10 yesterday along with version 2 of their AI Camera.
The Honor 10 features a 24MP + 16MP rear camera.
· The dual rear AI camera recognises 500+ scenarios in 22 categories in real time.
· It can pinpoint the outlines of various surrounding objects, like the sky, plants, people or even a waterfall, and identify their locations instantly
· This feature is supported by industry-first Semantic Image Segmentation technology, which allows the Honor 10 to identify multiple objects in one single image. These industry-first Honor 10 features apply scene-specific parameters to each photo in real time when taking a picture, making every photo you take a professional shot with just one click
· The Honor 10’s 24MP front camera is your intelligent selfie companion. It supports 3D face recognition, optimises facial details and detects over a hundred facial points to pixel-level accuracy
· The Honor 10 front camera also supports studio lighting effects with a range of lighting conditions
· The advanced and precise facial recognition ensures an accurate bokeh, and captures subtle features of everyone’s face, even in a ‘groufie’ shot
Below are some camera samples taken from the Honor 10.
The first shot above has extra saturation. Its too much for my liking, but its easily removed at a touch of the AI toggle.
The above flower shot is superb.
And finally, the colour reproduction is excellent on the above photo.
Now let’s take a more in depth look at the camera app options, AI in action and more video and photo samples with my feedback.