Honor have just announced the Honor 10 at their UK launch event. And what a gorgeous looking phone it is.
The Full Specifications
– Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Processor Kirin 970
– CPU Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
– GPU Mali-G72 MP12
– Display 5.84 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio 432ppi
– Dimensions 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7mm
– Weight 153g
– SIM Dual SIM
– 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM storage
– Rear Cameras – Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W with AI v2
– Front 24 MP, f/2.0 with AI v2
– Front Fingerprint sensor
The Honor 10 is the first is the advanced AI 2.0 technology, applied chiefly to the smartphone’s dual camera. Second is the Honor 10 CMF design, a 3D glass back with a stunning nano-scale optical coating composed of 15 layers of shimmering colour.
The Honor 10 has the industry-first front-placing ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the glass.
The Honor 10 also comes with Honor Super Charge 5V/4.5A with the 3,400 mAh battery, it can recharge 50% of power within 25 minutes.
The Honor 10 has the latest EMUI 8.1, an overall upgrade in software function and capability, and features the Easy Talk function, which reduces background noise in a windy environment when you’re talking handsfree and increases the volume of whispers for quiet conversations.
AI 2.0 Camera
Featuring a 24MP + 16MP rear camera
· The Honor 10 24MP+16MP dual AI camera recognises 500+ scenarios in 22 categories in real time
· It can pinpoint the outlines of various surrounding objects, like the sky, plants, people or even a waterfall, and identify their locations instantly
· This feature is supported by industry-first Semantic Image Segmentation technology, which allows the Honor 10 to identify multiple objects in one single image. These industry-first Honor 10 features apply scene-specific parameters to each photo in real time when taking a picture, making every photo you take a professional shot with just one click
24MP front camera
· The Honor 10’s 24MP front camera is your intelligent selfie companion. It supports 3D face recognition, optimises facial details and detects over a hundred facial points to pixel-level accuracy
· The Honor 10 front camera also supports studio lighting effects with a range of lighting conditions
· The advanced and precise facial recognition ensures an accurate bokeh, and captures subtle features of everyone’s face, even in a ‘groufie’ shot
Below is my unboxing, first impressions, camera and more.