Welcome to my review of the Aukey Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker that costs less than £30. Before I get to the meat of the review, let’s highlight the key features –
– Rugged & water resistant.
– 24 hour playtime/talk time, enhanced bass mode. 6 hour recharge time.
– Dual 5W drivers produce deep lows, textured mids, and clear highs
– Bluetooth 4.1 which automatically reconnects to the last device used, 33ft wireless range
– A2DP Bluetooth or use the AUX input with included 3.5mm audio cable.
– Audio playback/calls and volume controls, and built-in microphone.
– Choose your sound signature with the Mode switch. Built-in 1/4″-20 standard tripod screw mount for outdoor use.
– Package Contents: AUKEY SK-M12 Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker, Micro-USB Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty
– Weight 650g.
– Dimensions 20.9 x 8.3 x 7.3cm.
Video Review and Unboxing
The Aukey Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker is recommended as is my speaker of choice when walking on Dartmoor National Park. Available from Amazon UK.