Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom has arrived. This phone looks the business.
– It has 2.3 x optical zoom and up to 12 times zoom. OIS and EIS.
– Super Pixel Technology for 2.5 times light sensitivity than the iPhone 7 Plus.
– Specialist camera modes and 4K video.
– World leading fastest dual pixel PDAF auto focus system. Same as the Samsung Galaxy S8.
– 2nd generation laser auto focus with 3 times the distance.
– The loudspeaker is a 5 magnet affair with a NXP SMART Amp.
– Hi-Res Audio, DTS and more.
– Dual sim.
– More sensors than your kitchen sink.
– A whopping 5,000mAh battery paired to a Snapdragon 625 for incredible battery life.
– So much more you’re just going to have to wait for the review.
5 thoughts on “Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom – Dual lenses with optical zoom & a 5,000mAh battery – First Impressions”
Really looking forward to your review. Seriously thinking about getting this if it is as good as it looks on paper. Fed up with mediocre battery life! Only downside I’ve read so far is that it doesn’t have a particularly fast processor.
LikeLiked by 2 people
I only have one question: is it the best camera out there? (I know you can’t answer that right now)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Indeed I want to know too 🙂 needs to stop raining first !
So how is the camera compare to lets say Samsung S7? It does have all the features that the S7 have like f1.7 aperture, OIS & dual pixel PDAF… So it is as good as the S7 at least? S8 is fairly new to compare. I’m really concerned about the low-light/night performance of this phone because if it doesn’t excel like the S7/S8 and LG G6, then I don’t want to waste my money on it 😦
This was my review. Should answer https://gavinsgadgets.com/2017/05/22/asus-zenfone-3-zoom-review-is-this-the-optical-zoom-champ-with-a-5000mah-battery/