Amazon has just announced their new luxury Kindle E-Reader called the Kindle Oasis.
The key features are –
– Amazon’s thinnest and lightest Kindle – read comfortably for hours
– All-new ergonomic design with buttons for effortless page turns
– Longest Kindle battery life ever – no need to recharge for months as the included removable leather charging cover boosts battery life
– Choose from a black, merlot or walnut removable cover
– High-resolution 300 ppi display – reads like the printed page
– Adjustable front light – provides ideal brightness, day or night
New—Designed to feel as light as paper, Kindle Oasis is over 20% lighter and 30% thinner on average than any other Kindle. The handgrip tapers to an ultra-thin 3.4 mm display so you can read comfortably for hours.
New—Kindle Oasis combines our strongest cover glass and a featherweight frame infused with metal using structural electroplating, ensuring it is lightweight while also resilient enough to take it with you everywhere you go.
New—A tapered ergonomic handgrip shifts the centre of gravity to your palm, to rest in your hand like the spine of a book. Perfectly balanced for one-handed reading, Kindle Oasis lets you lose yourself in your story.
New—Comfortably turn the page with either the touch display or dedicated page turn buttons located on the front of the handgrip. Whether you choose to read with your left or right hand, Kindle Oasis automatically rotates the page orientation to match.
The Kindle Oasis costs £269.99 for the Wi-Fi model and £329.99 for the Wi-Fi and 3g model. That is a lot of books just for the price of the reader. But for some reason, it is tempting me. I am wondering if I purchased this it would start my passion for reading books again.
What about yourself?
For more information on the Kindle Oasis click HERE.