It’s Samsung’s turn for a bit of news today.
Android Authority and a number of other websites revealed details of the new Samsung Galaxy A9. This seems like a reasonable phone. The pricing will be fundamental and worth noting is that it will launch with android 5.1.1 and not 6.0.
The rest of the specs are –
– 6.0-inch Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
– 1.8GHz Snapdragon 620 processor
– 3GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage
– microSD expansion
– Samsung Pay
– 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 technology
– 13MP rear camera with OIS and an f/1.9 aperture, 8MP front camera
– Front fingerprint sensor
The Wall Street Journal confirmed that the new Samsung flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S7 will have force touch. This will use the same tech as Apple’s iPhone 6S. It is also the same tech found already on the Huawei Mate S 128gb and a few other Chinese phones. In addition the new flagship will re-introduce the micro SD card and switch to USB Type C. The camera will feature the new 20mp Sony sensor currently found in the current Sony Xperia Z5 range.