Welcome to my review of the August SE20 Mini Radio and Portable Stereo System.
The August SE20 is a rather cute device with lots of versatility and a new release from August International. The specifications are –
– Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR
– Speakers: 2 x 3Watts
– Frequency Response: 80Hz – 18KHz
– Separation: 40dB(1KHz)
– S/N: 70dB
– USB and SD card port: up to 16GB card or USB in FAT format
– File format: MP3
– Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion 3.7v 800mAh
– Working Time: Over 7 hours
– Charging Time: 3 hours
– Charging voltage: DC 5V
– Dimensions: 150 x 125 x85mm
– Weight: 320g
The rear has the connections for the SD, mini USB/DC5V and usb connections.
– Play Music Wirelessly from Bluetooth Devices
– Handle for carrying it from room to room
– FM Radio with 12 Channel presets available
– 2 x 3W Speakers – Delivers powerful sound
– SD Reader, USB port and AUX In – Play your tunes from any other device
– FM Radio with 10 Pre-set Channels – Quickly tune to your favourite stations
– Internal Li Ion Battery – Over 7 hours playback between charges
– Track control panel gives you the freedom to adjust the volume and play/pause tracks direct from the speaker.
– 24 Clock Functions
The FM Radio was able to pick up radio stations really easily and sounded good too. Switching modes is simply. Just press the M for Mode. Pairing via bluetooth was a breeze too. The SE20 allows you to control the volume, tracks and play / pause of the connected device which is really handy.
The August SE20 is a cracking little device which offers many ways to connect devices via bluetooth, SD card or USB. It also doubles up as a clock and FM radio all for around £34.95, although at time of writing it is on offer at Amazon UK for £20.