Below are the links to the recent highest read reviews on Gavin’s Gadgets, links below. Coming soon are reviews on the Microsoft Lumia 535, Acer Iconia Tablet and the new flagships from HTC and Samsung, the HTC One M9 and Samsung Galaxy S6.
In the meantime, please enjoy the reading the reviews below –
– Sony SBH80 Bluetooth Headset – https://gavinsgadgets.com/2014/03/24/sony-bluetooth-nfc-headset-sbh80-review/
– Oppo HA-2 Portable Headphone and DAC – https://gavinsgadgets.com/2015/02/28/oppo-ha-2-portable-headphone-and-dac-review/
– Honor 6 – 12 Part Review – https://gavinsgadgets.com/2015/02/07/honor-6-12-part-review/
– HiFiMeDIY Sabre Android USB DAC – https://gavinsgadgets.com/2015/02/18/hifimediy-sabre-android-usb-dac-review/
– FitBit Charge HR – https://gavinsgadgets.com/2015/02/17/fitbit-charge-hr-review-including-using-it-with-myfitness-pal/
To read reviews on over 30 smartphones, headphones, DAC, apps, accessories, internet of things, tablets, chromebooks, wearables, smartwatches and much much more – https://gavinsgadgets.com/review-links/
Another quick update on the upcoming reviews.
The LG G3 review is nearly completed with just a few more parts to complete. The LG QuickCircle and Slim Guard cases are still to be reviewed, with the Quick Circle review landing this week, and next week or sooner for the Slim Guard case. The case reviews have got delayed due to matters outside of my control.
AKG K845 Bluetooth headphones review is in draft. This should be live soon.
Moga Game controllers as mentioned in the previous post.
A few weeks ago I mentioned that there were several new reviews to land on Gavins Gadgets.
The LG G3 is well underway and further posts will appear shortly. In addition the LG G3 QuickCircle and Slim Guard case reviews will be up hopefully over the weekend or early next week. The Premium Hard case review is already live.
The AKG K845 Bluetooth headphone review should be live by the end of next week.
So folks, is there a handset you would like me to review next? If so, let me know in the comments.