Welcome to my review of the Razer Opus Headphones. These are THX Certified headphones with active noise cancellation and retail for £199.
– THX® Certified Headphones
– Advanced active noise cancellation (ANC) technology
– Engineered for comfort
– Quick Attention Mode
– Auto Pause/Auto Play
– Drivers: 2 x 40mm dynamic drivers
– Weight: 265g
– Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– Microphones: 4 for hybrid active noise cancellation technology, 2 for voice chat
– Wearing style: Circumaural
– What’s inside: Headset, premium carry case, airplane adapter, 1.5m length 3.5mm analog cable, 30cm length USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-A to USB-C adapter
– Battery life: Up to 25 hours
– Bluetooth® Codecs: AAC & APTX, 4.2, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
THX has created a headphone certification program to further define premium sound quality in the personal entertainment space. Developed to provide a reference headphone listening experience, the THX Headphone Certification Program gives special attention to frequency response, low distortion, and exceptional noise isolation.
Headphones are tuned to ensure high frequencies, vocals, and bass levels are well balanced. This ensures dialogue in movies and vocals in music are clear, while maintaining deep, impactful bass output that doesn’t overpower the listening experience.
THX makes sure your headphones can easily playback high-resolution content at increased volumes without introducing unwanted distortion artifacts.
A surprising pair of headphones from Razer. Lovely balanced sound, good looking and reasonably priced.