Welcome to my review of the Huawei P40 Pro. The P40 Pro retails for £899.
– The HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G comes with the new HUAWEI AppGallery and is not compatible with Google Play Store and Services.
– Leica Quad Camera: 50 MP Ultra Vision Sensor (1/1.28 Inch Ultra Vision Sensor, RYYB colour filter array, Octa PD Autofocus), 40 MP Ultra Wide Cine Camera, 12 MP Telephoto Cameras, 3D Depth Sensing Camera
12 MP Telephoto Camera: 5x Optical Zoom, 10x Hybrid Zoom, 50x Max Zoom.
– Wi-Fi 6 Plus: Using Dynamic Narrow Bandwidth technology, the Wi-Fi 6 Plus enabled phone penetrates more walls and floors. Supporting 160 MHz bandwidth, it brings out optimal speed reaching up to 2.4 Gbps
– 5G and Outstanding Performance: Embrace the ultra-fast speed with the world’s first integrated 5G SoC, Kirin 990 5G chipset. Thanks to the 7nm+ EUV technology and innovative CPU architectures.
– Fast Charging Battery: 4200 mAh battery and the 40 W HUAWEI SuperCharge and 27 W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge.
– Quad-curve Overflow Display, IP68: The Quad-Curve Overflow Display is innovated to dissolve the barriers of vision and imagination on every edge. Plus with the 90 Hz refresh rate, you can enjoy an immersive view over the entire fluid screen
– Splash, Water and Dust Resistant is IP68. Water and dust-proofing are not permanent, and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear over time. Do not charge the phone when it is wet or in moist environments
– 8gb ram, 256gb storage
My review includes –
– Camera Tricks
– Apps & Google
The P40 Pro 5G is a stunning piece of hardware. The lack of Google is a real shame, but the new Petal Search app from Huawei makes finding your favourite apps a lot easier.