Yesterday, I posted a few shots from the camera. Today, I am taking a closer look at the Razer Phone and giving you some more shots from the camera, which include some overcast conditions as well as running dogs.
– 120 Hz UltraMotion™ screen, 5.7 inch IGZO LCD 1440 x 2560, Wide Colour Gamut
– Featuring Dolby Atmos and THX certified audio
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM
– Rear cameras – 12MP AF f1.75 Wide, 12MP AF f2.6 Zoom, Dual PDAF, Dual tone, dual LED flash
– Front camera – 8MP FF f2.0
– Stereo Front-facing speakers with Dual Amplifiers
– Audio Adapter with THX certified DAC
– 4,000 mAh battery for all-day power with Quick Charge 4
– Storage – internal: 64GB UFS, External: microSD (class 10, 2TB max.)
– Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2,NFC
– Bands GSM: Quad-band GSM UMTS: B1/2/3/4/5/8, LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/66, TDD LTE: B38/39/40/41 TD-SCDMA: B34/39
– Size 158.5 x 77.7 x 8 mm
– Weight 197 g
So sit back and enjoy the first impressions and camera showcase.