Welcome to my review of the Creative Outlier Air V2 that retail for £54.99.
- V2 features upgraded touch controls – tap on the earbuds to pause, change tracks, answer a call or even activate smart assistants.
- Ultra long battery life of 34 hours. 12-hour per charge with total playtime of up to 34 hours with case. USB C charging.
- IPX5 water-resistant so it can handle sweat, accidental splashes, or even rain without issues
- V2 has improved call quality. Featuring built-in microphone with Qualcomm cVc 8.0 technology, the Outlier Air V2 earbuds picks up your voice over the background for improved call quality and clearer voice communication. For added convenience, just tap to activate Siri or Google Assistant for a quick call or get your music started
- Bluetooth 5.0, APTX and AAC. Outlier Air V2 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX / AAC.
- It is also fitted with the latest driver technology that produces detailed highs, well-balanced mids, and immersive bass with the 5.6 mm graphene-coated driver diaphragm
- SUPER X-FI ready. Super X-Fi technology recreates a professional, multi-speaker system experience in your headphones that is personalised to your ears. Outlier Air V2 is certified SUPER X-FI readyso you can enjoy a preview of Super X-Fi headphone holography via the SXFI App. It works on local music files downloaded onto your mobile, like an MP3 player; and does not support streaming content like Netflix, YouTube and Spotify.
The Creative Outlier Air V2 sounds great using the app to adjust the EQ, with the possibility of enhancing the bass and using the SXFI technology. At their price point, they make superb TWS earphones. 8.2/10.