I have now had the Huawei P20 Pro for nearly 6 weeks and have used it every day as my main device. I have waited patiently before completing this review to make sure I covered off everything I could along with any tips and tricks along the way.
In the box you get the following –
– The phone itself, the Huawei P20 Pro
– The battery is built in, all 4,000mAh
– High current charger for super fast charging
– USB Type-CTM digital headset
– Warranty card
– Quick start guide
– A protective case – ideal so you don’t scratch phone within minutes of opening box by accident
– USB Type-CTM to 3.5mm headphone adapter
– Eject tool
The Huawei P20 Pro rear cameras feature a co-engineered Leica Triple Camera New AI-assisted camera system. The 3 lenses are as follows. A 40mp RGB sensor. a 20mp monochrome sensor and a 8mp zoom sensor. The P20 Pro can do 3 x optical zoom and up to 5 x lossless zoom.
– The front camera is 24mp.
– A huge 4,000mAh battery.
– 6gb ram & 128gb storage
– 6.1 inch full vision OLED display.
– Bluetooth codecs APTX, APTX HD , LDAC , HWA
As you will from my main video review below, I comment on audio, bluetooth, camera, speakers, more tips and tricks, new changes with the firmware and include a 300 plus photos camera showcase, in date order including photos from the new firmware.
DxOmark scored the Huawei P20 Pro and overall score of 109 points, which is 10 points clear of any other current flagship phone. And in my testing the versatility and quality of the final product confirms this point. It is also going to be exciting to see what future firmware updates can do to improve the camera quality.
Additional Huawei P20 Pro content.
In addition to my main review, I have posted the following articles and videos.
Below are all the Huawei P20 Pro videos