Welcome to my review of the SoundPeats Free2 Classic vs AirPods 3 vs Samsung Buds Pro vs FiiTii HiFi Air.
- Laser-engraved leather texture combined with metal elements achieves a balance between exquisite and comfort. The ergonomic design with each earbud weighing only 0.14oz provides a perfect wearing experience with all-day comfort.
- 8 hours playtime per charge and another 2.8 recharges by the charging case. The Free2 classic wireless earbuds extend your enjoyment to 30 hours in total. It only takes 1-2 hours to charge the earbuds and the charging case by the convenient USB-C charge.
- Certificated with IPX5 waterproof.
- 6mm dynamic driver presents strong bass, mellow mids, and clear vocals to let you enjoy the immersive beating notes. The Bluetooth 5.1 ensures a stable connection and helps enhance the sound to be more pleasant for your weekly workout and leisure time.
- The mics are equipped with dust-proof metal mesh to reduce wind noises interruption and make the calls clear and smooth. The on-ear touch control allows your access to control volume, switch songs, pause/answer calls, and activate voice assistant.
Video Review and Comparison
As budget wireless earphones go, the SoundPeats Free2 Classic are superb. Recommended. 8.9/10.