Welcome to my review of the 1MORE ComfoBuds2 true wireless earphones that retail for around £62.99.
Key Features / Specs
- Comfortable & Compact Design: Engineered with a semi in-ear design and replaceable soft silicone ear tips, comfortable, secure and less intrusive fit
- Weight 4.3g each
- Deep Bass . An ultra-large 13.4mm dynamic driver produces powerful thumping bass, infusing your audio with captivating passion. AAC codec support enables you to enjoy your favourite songs in high quality on both Android and Apple devices.
- 12 Professional EQ Presets: Tuned by a 4-time Grammy Award-winning sound engineer with Sonarworks (A professional, award-winning audio technology company), these EQs allow you to completely immerse yourself no matter your taste, whether you prefer lyrical music, electronic music or thrilling beats, you’ll find an EQ to make your music shine.
- Seamless Bluetooth Connectivity: The latest Bluetooth 5.2 technology delivers a seamless and highly stable connection for hours of wireless listening. No Bluetooth disconnection even when in the crowded subways, buses or trains.
- Superb Call Performance: The ComfoBuds 2 employ 4 ENC microphones with an advanced algorithm to suppress the ambient noise and amplify your voice, providing you a premium calling experience as clear as a face-to-face conversation.
A great pair of true wireless earphones from 1MORE especially if you like strong bass with your music. Their lightweight comfy fit is notable too. Recommended 8.7/10.
1MORE have an offer. Up to the 10th November, via Amazon, if you use code COMFOBUDS2 at the checkout, it should hopefully take 15% off the cost.