Welcome to my review of the Huawei Watch 3 which retails for £349.
The Key Features / Specifications
- Continuous Health Monitoring. The Huawei Watch 3 allows continuous blood oxygen, heart rate and skin temperature monitoring.
- 3 days battery life in smart mode and up to 14 days use in ultra-long battery life mode.
- Stay connected 24/7 with eSIM mobile calls that allows the Huawei Watch 3 to function as a stand-alone communication device. Make calls, play music and download apps without being connected to your phone, still using your existing number.
- 100+ workout modes for indoor and outdoor sports and 85 custom modes with automatic exercise detection for the 6 most common types of workout. GPS Tracking.
- High-response touch-sensitive screen, side button and fully rotatable crown, offset for easy access. Rotate the crown for easy scrolling through on-display features and volume settings.
- Huawei Watch 3 comes with 30 pre-installed faces, including animated faces to really liven things up. Plus, you can add from over 1,000+ designs available on Huawei watch face store.
The Huawei Watch 3 running Harmony OS is a really competent and smooth wearable. With some unique features this is an easy recommendation from me. 9/10.