Welcome to my review of the Edifier R1855DB Bluetooth speaker system that retails for £159.99.
- 70 watts RMS
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 2 x Line-in, 1 x optical input and 1 x coaxial input, bluetooth
- Subwoofer Out
- DSP Tone Control
- Remote Control included which operates the volume, play/pause, skipping tracks, power on/off, switching input connections and a mute button
Audio Tracks used for testing
- Roxy Music – True to Life (Remastered)
- Leonard Cohen – In My Secret Life
- Massive Attack – Unfinished Sympathy (2012 Mix Master)
- Eric Clapton – Layla (Acoustic Live at MTV Unplugged)
- Axel F – From Beverly Hills Cop
- Natalie Merchant – Ophelia
- CeeLo Green – Bright Lights Bigger City
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – Tin Pan Alley
- K.D. Lang – Constant Craving
- Nigel Kennedy – The New Four Seasons
- Hans Zimmer – Mountains
The video review includes some sound testing whereby you can listen to the speakers pump out the music.
An absolute fantastic pair of bluetooth speakers that sound great, have superb bass, treble and midrange and comes with a ton of versatility. If you had to choose between a pair of HomePod Mini’s or these, the Edifiers are the clear winner! Highly recommended 9.8/10.