Welcome to my review of the Jabra Elite 85t True Wireless Earphones. These retail for £219.
- Advanced Active Noise Cancellation gives you full sound control with an adjustable ANC slider combined with 6 built-in microphones for crystal clear calls
- Powerful speakers combined with voice assistant: 12 mm speakers deliver clear audio with strong bass for an impressive music experience – Works with Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
- Up to 5.5 hours of battery time with ANC on, and up to a total of 25 hours with the charging case – Use without ANC for up to 31 hours with the case
- ACompact size with three sizes of oval EarGels and pressure relief vents for maximum all-day comfort
- In the box: Jabra Elite 85t earbuds, wireless charging case, USB-C charging cable, 3 sets of oval silicon eargels – Weight: Earbuds 7 g each, charging cradle 45.1 g – Colour: Titanium black
- Product comes with a 2-year warranty – registration required
- Wireless range: Up to 10 m
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Wireless Charging time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- 5 minutes fast charge in charging case gives up to 1 hour of battery
- Bluetooth 5.1 standard
- IPX4 dust and water-resistant (earbuds only)
- Wireless charging case – Qi Certified
- AAC and SBC codecs
The Jabra Elite 85t is the best true wireless earphones that I have used to date. Gold star recommendation 9.9/10.