Welcome to my review of the iFi iDSD Diablo which retails for £899.
The Key Features
- Dual Core Burr Brown True Native chipset supports all hi-res audio formats up to PCM 32 bit / 768kHz, DSD512, and MQA (decoder).
- Up to 4,100 mW headphone amplifier with balanced topology and 4.4mm output. Easily switch between Turbo (4,100mW) /Normal (785 mW) /Eco (265 mW) modes
- Ultra-Low noise, low distortion (0.00006%) OV2028 OpAmp, devil bass reproduction, and unbelievable resolution provide an unbeatable experience
- Rechargeable battery provides 6-12 hours of listening, or play while charging
- USB A, S/PDIF digital and optical audio inputs; 6.3mm and 4.4mm headphone outputs
Audio Music Test Tracks List
Below is a list of the music used to test the iFi iDSD Diablo.
- Roxy Music – True to Life (Remastered)
- Leonard Cohen – In My Secret Life
- Massive Attack – Unfinished Sympathy (2012 Mix Master)
- Eric Clapton – Layla (Acoustic Live at MTV Unplugged)
- Axel F – From Beverly Hills Cop
- Natalie Merchant – Ophelia
- CeeLo Green – Bright Lights Bigger City
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – Tin Pan Alley
- K.D. Lang – Constant Craving
- Nigel Kennedy – The New Four Seasons
- Hans Zimmer – Mountains
Stunning sound with a very comprehensive set of accessories and case included. Verdict 9/10.
If you enjoyed watching the video review and would like to buy me a coffee, please use http://www.paypal.me/gavinsgadgets .