Welcome to my review of the Google Pixel Buds 2 which retail at £179.
The Key Features and Specifications
– Earbud weight 5.3g
– Sweat- and water-resistant (IPX4)
– Bluetooth 5.0
– Custom-designed 12 mm dynamic speaker driver
– Passive noise reduction
– Spatial vent for in-ear pressure reduction and spatial awareness
– Dual beamforming microphones and Voice-detecting accelerometer
– Earbuds: Up to 5 hours of listening time and up to 2.5 hours of talk time
– Earbuds with wireless charging case: Up to 24 hours of listening time and up to 12 hours of talk time
– 10-minute charge of earbuds in the wireless charging case delivers up to 2 hours of listening time and up to 1 hour of talk time
– USB-C charging port
If you are looking for a neutral sounding wireless earphone, with a small footprint, IPX4 and that is usable for the gym along with Google Assistant features, the Google Pixel Buds 2 will fit the bill.