Welcome to my review of the Fiio FH7. These are Fiio’s flagship earphones that retail for £449. So for £449 these had better be special, and OMG do these deliver.
The FH7 shell is made out of an aluminium-magnesium alloy, shaped by five-axis CNC machining. The alloy goes thru 21 steps and 3873 cuts, and finished with a round of sand blasting and hand polishing.
– The Fiio design team has carried out many design iterations and tests to create an extremely comfortable design that fits perfectly into your ear.
– The shell made of aerospace-grade aluminium-magnesium alloy.
– Stunning exterior, powerful interior, 4 x Knowles DFK + SWFK BA drive unit.13.6mm woofer
– Diaphragm made of rare metal beryllium. | Patented S.TURBO technology.
– 3 pairs of interchangeable sound filters. | 15 pairs of eartips (3 pair single flange silicon, 1 pair bi-flange, 2 pair memory form, 3 pair vocals, 3 pair bass and 3 pair of SpinFit eartips).
– Detachable 8-stranded monocrystalline copper-plated silver MMCX cable with 3.5mm L-shaped plug
Absolutely amazing IEMs from Fiio. Highly recommended.