Welcome to my Honor 9X unboxing, setup and first impressions. The Honor 9X retails for £249, and at that price you get a lot of phone for your money.
The Key Features
– 6.59 inches IPS display with high screen-to-body ratio of 91%.
– AI Triple Camera, 48MP High-resolution main camera, 8MP Super Wide Angle Camera 120 degrees, 2MP Depth Assist Camera will provide hardware-based bokeh effects.
– AIS Super Night Mode can help you capture the beauty of night by holding your phone in just 6s.
– Pop-up camera withstands loads of up to 15 kg and passed testing to be able to raise & retract 100,000 times.
– 4000mAh large battery capacity, doubled with AI Power Saving technology, can last all day without stress.
– Memory 4GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
– GPU Turbo 3.0
– Powered by AI, HONOR 9X allows you to have interactions with EMUI 9.1. HiVsion is your personnel assistant, and can support QR code scanning, Object Identify, AI Shopping and Calorie Measure.
– 3.5mm headphone jack with built-in Histen 6.0 allows you to have immersive experience.
– HONOR 9X also has customized eye comfort mode certified by TÜV Rheinland, that can better protect your eyes by filtering blue light. With AI Video Enhancement.
First impressions are positive. You get a lot of phone for your money and currently there is a deal available on the Honor 9X too.