Welcome to my first impressions of the DJI Osmo Pocket 3-axis gimbal.
– the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera DJI has ever designed
– Osmo Pocket snaps photos in stunning detail, thanks to a 1/2.3-inch sensor, 80° FOV, and f/2.0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a pixel size of 1.55 μm
– In real time, it precisely adjusts for your movements
– A sandstone handle is non-slip and sweat-proof, offering a comfortable grip. The built-in touchscreen and buttons provide a quick, single-handed user experience, letting you choose modes and adjust settings in a few swipes and taps.
– Intelligent functions include ActiveTrack, NightShot,Motionlapse, and Panorama.
– DJI Mimo, a dedicated app with editing tools with exclusively-designed filters and soundtracks give a unique finish to your footage. Mimo is the companion to let you point, shoot, edit, and share amazing moments. My Story lets you set the tone of your video with templates, filters, music, and watermark stickers with a single tap.
DJI Osmo Pocket on Amazon UK
Samsung EVO U3 High Speed Micro SD Cards