Welcome to my Huawei Mate 20 Lite Tips and Tricks plus Camera.
– Dimensions 158.3 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
– Weight 172g
– 6.3 inch IPS display, resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, 409 ppi density
– EMUI 8.2 ,Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 710
– Internal 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
– Rear AI Camera Dual lesnes, 20 MP, f/1.8, PDAF + 2 MP, depth sensor
– Front AI Selfie CAMERA Dual lenses, 24 MP + 2 MP, depth sensor
– 3.5mm jack
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– NFC Yes
– Radio FM radio
– USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
– Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
– Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite features automatic AI beautification. This makes your selfies stand out and is achieved as the front-facing camera has a 24 MP lense + 2 MP lens that provides the bokeh. The AI optimises the photo based on eight scene categories to capture a stunning selfie.
In addition, AI-enhanced HDR technology allows for real-time previews of HDR images and video recordings, delivering true colour images and vivid recordings even in backlit environments.
Fancy a bit of fun, You can animate yourself with AI-powered 3D Qmojis that recognise and imitate your facial expressions, movements, and voice. Create personalised Qmoji GIFs and videos for easy social media sharing. I had a blast using these features.
The rear 20 MP + 2 MP dual-camera with f/1.8 aperture allows for creative flair to be achieved for your photos with optical bokeh. The AI provides 22 categories of object and scene recognition–based optimisations that make your photos look more professional.
Slow motion. No problem. Slow down time with 16x Slow-Mo, at 480 frame per second, in 720p resolution.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite has a 3750 mAh battery with HUAWEI Quick Charge helping keep you on the move. All phones should have decent sized batteries like the Mate 20 Lite.
When it comes to the essentials of connectivity, the Adaptive AI-driven connectivity cleverly adjusts to your environment to keep you in touch. Elevator mode quickly recovers 4G signal and optimises network performance, while HUAWEI GEO provides more accurate positioning service and improves performance even in tunnels. AI also optimises ambient noise cancellation in loud and windy environments.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite latest pricing on Amazon UK – Click HERE.