Welcome to my Google Pixel 2 XL Camera Review and Showcase. First let’s take a look at the key features of the Pixel 2 XL.
– Android Orea with a minimum 3 years OS updates and security patches
– Fullscreen 6.0in display QHD+ (2880 x 1440) pOLED at 538ppi, 18:9,3D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, Always-on display, 100% DCI-P3 coverage, 100000:1, super contrast ratio, True black level, Full 24-bits depth or 16.77 million colours
– Rear Camera Rear Camera, 12.2MP, 1.4μm, Autofocus with laser + dual pixel phase detection, Optical + electronic image stabilization, f/1.8 aperture, Rear Camera Video 1080p @ 30fps, 60fps, 120fps, 720p @ 30fps, 60fps, 240fps,4K @ 30fps
– Front Camera Front Camera 8MP, 1.4μm, f/2.4 aperture, Fixed focus, Front Camera Video, 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 30fps, 480p @ 30fps
– Processor Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835,2.35Ghz + 1.9Ghz, 64Bit Octa-Core, Adreno 540, Security module
– 4gb ram, 65gb or 128gb storage
– Media & Audio – Stereo front-firing speakers, Bluetooth 5.0 + LE, Wireless HD audio with LDAC, Qualcomm® AptX™ and AptX HD™ audio codecs supported, USB-C™ port to use with your own USB-C digital headphones
– Headphone Adapter to connect a 3.5mm jack to your Pixel
– 3 mics Noise suppression
– Battery 3520 mAh battery, Up to 7 hours of go with 15 minutes of charge
– Sensors Active Edge™, Proximity / Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer / Gyrometer, Magnetometer, Pixel Imprint: Back-mounted fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking, Barometer, Hall effect sensor, Android Sensor Hub, Advanced x-axis haptics for sharper/defined response
– IP67 water and dust resistant
So the Google Pixel 2 XL features a decent specification, but just how amazing is its camera? Lets find out now.
The Google Pixel 2 XL makes photography easy with some incredible post processing. Video stabilisation is one of the best too. Highly recommended.