Optoma NuForce BE2 Wireless Earphones Review. These are the latest earphones from Optoma that feature patented SpinFit eartips and are IPX5.
– 10 hour continuous playback
– Charge time 2.5 hours
– IPX5 – weather resistant, ensuring protection from rain and sweat
– Bluetooth magnetic headphones
– Patented Spinfit Twin Blade ear pads for better support and quality
– AAC support for iPhone, iPad and Mac
– Built in mic – for calls, Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
The Optoma NuForce BE2 is everything you would want in a wireless earphone. Lightweight, comfortable and ideal for using whilst working out. The cable is great as it is slightly weighted to stop it bouncing all over the place during workouts. The SpinFit eartips stay in your ears. I even tried shaking my head and they stayed in place.
The biggest surprise was the sound quality. The BE2’s are not bass heavy, in fact they are slightly bass light but in a good way as the midrange and treble shine with these. They had good clarity in the mid and treble range and with a reasonable amount of separation. The BE2’s are really enjoyable to listen to your music.
All the other controls worked as expected and being IPX5 adds to the attraction and usefulness.
The Optoma NuForce BE2 is a great sounding, IPX5 wireless earphone that are highly recommended. Available from Amazon