Sony has announced a new “Ultra” phone for 2016, the Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
– Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow
– Display 6-inch 1920×1080, Mobile BRAVIA engine 2,Super Vivid mode
– Processor MediaTek MT6755 oct-core ,64-bit
– Storage 16GB, Expandable microSD up to 200GB
– RAM 3GB,
– Rear camera 21.5MP with Exmor RS
– Hybrid autofocus, HDR
– Front camera 16MP with Exmoor R, 88-degree wide angle lens,Flash, OIS,Autofocus, HDR
– Charging micro-USB
– Battery 2700 mAh
– Connectivity Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
– Miracast, Google Cast, DLNA
– Waterproofing None
– Dimensions 165.1 x 78.7 x 7.6 mm
– Weight 189.9 g
– Colours White, black, lime gold
Disappointingly the XA Ultra only comes with 16gb storage. It does however like the HTC 10 feature a front camera with OIS. However, Sony have opted for a 16mp front camera. The rest of the phone is a middle of the road device, just a big 6 inch phone.
1 thought on “Sony announces the Sony Xperia XA Ultra – Full Details”
Mediatek chipset ?
Yes, a midranger.
And this bit..
Read it twice. Surprised.
16 MP FFC with OIS
Makes you wonder just when they’d be getting around to adding ois to the rear camera for a change…