LG has taken the wraps off the LG V10 and what a killer phone it is. 4gb ram. 64gb storage plus micro SD card up to 2TB. Dual front cameras. Made from SAE grade 316L stainless steel and its it’s been rated MIL-STD-810G Transit Drop Compliant for shock. Manual mode for video now on the fly. Fingerprint sensor and more. It also has a secondary front display.
Here’s the official video by LG.
And the specs –
s take a look at the full specs.
– Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor, Adreno 418 GPU
– Main display 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display 513ppi
– Secondary display 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display, 160 x 1040, 513ppi
– Memory4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB storage plus microSD
– Rear camera 16MP with F1.8 Aperture/OIS v2.0
– Front camera 5MP Dual Lens 80-degree Standard Angle/120-degree Wide Angle
– Battery 3,000mAh removable
– Operating system Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
– Size 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6mm
– Weight 192g
– Network LTE-A Cat. 6
– Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, USB 2.0
– Colours Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, Opal Blue
– Quick Charge 2 – 50% charge in 40 mins
– Manual mode for video – ISO, Shutter, White Balance, Frame rate, Focus, new 21:9 cinematic mode
– Electronic video stablisation
– Audio extras – 32-bit Hi-Fi DAC electronic processor
– Qualcomm’s QFE2550 closed-loop antenna tuning – first phone to deploy for better voice and network reception