The Honor 6+ was unveiled at Mobile World Congress last month, and following its design and camera optics, I knew this would be my next phone.
The Honor 6+ is the world’s first smartphone that comes with two 8 megapixel rear cameras, combining to make a 13-megapixel image, as well as a single 8 mega pixel front-facing camera. The Honor 6+ will allow photo lovers to bravely rethink technological innovation with the chance to shoot, store and share their brave moments making their memories even bigger and better.
The new mobile device is packed with tons of smartphone technology, featuring:
– Unique bionic parallel 8MP rear camera providing wide aperture F0.95-F16 which can capture some of the most powerful photos – give your eyes a new visual experience and re-discover the beauty of life
– Equipped with super 8+1 cores Kirin925 chipset and 3GB RAM+ 32GB of internal memory
– 3600mAh powered battery with patented power saving technology which lasts through two days of moderate usage
– Dual SIM Dual Active with dual data usage switchable
– State-of-the-art 5.5-inch negative LCD screen, offering 1500:1 super high contrast and industry high of 85% color saturation
– Fiberglass based cover, the most important material used in military helmets. The Honor 6+ has a high screen-to-body ratio, designed for easy and more comfortable one-handed use
– Camera focus time of 0.1 seconds.
If you want to understand what makes the dual rear cameras so special check out this video.
If you want this on contract, only Three UK will be selling monthly plans.
You can now buy this phone directly from Amazon UK – Honor 6 Plus Pre Order at Amazon UK