Welcome to my review of the Huawei Watch Fit which retails for £119.99.
The Key Features
– 10 Days Battery Life & Quick Charge Technology – Featuring the dual chipset architecture and power-saving algorithms, this watch can last for 10 days. And with the quick charge technology, the watch can support you a whole day with only 5-minute charge. This is a strength of the Watch Fit.
– 96 Workout Modes – provides precise and real-time workout metrics for 11 professional sport modes including running, swimming and cycling. The 85 custom workout modes allow you to unleash your potential, whether you’re into yoga or high-intensity interval training, the watch also keeps track of your real-time heart rate, calories and duration of the workout. All the modes are shown in my video review.
– Real-time Metrics & Professional guidance – With a built-in GPS sensor, 5ATM, AI heart rate algorithm and innovative sensors, HUAWEI WATCH FIT is made for all the ways you exercise. This watch helps you train better by providing real-time metrics, scientific training effect evaluations and professional guidance.
– 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring – HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology, this smart watch can accurately monitor your heart rate in real-time during the day even when you are sleeping. And timely detect if your heart rate exceeds the normal range, and send out a reminder to provide you with all-day health protection.
– Oxygen Saturation Detection – Very low levels of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) can result in health problems. Try to wear HUAWEI WATCH FIT and start detecting SpO2 with a simple touch. Only a few seconds, it will show the detecting data accurately and give you a reference to pay attention to your health.
A superb fitness device from Huawei, excellent screen size to display all metrics and with battery endurance to match. Highly recommended 9/10.
Huawei Watch Fit on Amazon UK