Last night Adobe Photoshop Express on iOS received a huge update. It now features making studio quality collages. These are way ahead of most other apps as the collages using Adobe Photoshop Express are high-quality collages with intelligent layout and style transfer automation choices. The update also features Google photo integration, letting you select and import images from a Google Photos account, edit them in Photoshop Express, and share or export them.
Adobe Photoshop Express Collages helps you create studio-calibre layouts in 5-7 taps.
• Access images on your mobile device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, and now Google Photos.
• New Adobe-only features like “Intelligent Layout” and “Style Transfer” help you automatically create stunning share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and manually edit it however you like:
– Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
– Double tap to pan and zoom.
– Adjust/fix a single image, and apply any look.
– Change border thickness and color.
– Undo and try again
• Easily save and print your collage or even text / email the file.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
However, you can do even more by switching to the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, colour and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organise and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.