I decided I wanted something a little better than my Samsung Protective Cover to protect my S6 Edge. But I also wanted something that didn’t ruin the look of the phone. And I found just what I wanted with the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case.
Spigen state the following –
– Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for drop and scratch protection
– New Curved Bumper Design for “edge” glass lip protection
– Air Cushion Technology: Air Cushioned on all 4 corners
– Advanced Shock Absorption Technology: Web Pattern TPU Cover
– Galaxy S6 Edge Case Compatible with Galaxy S6 Edge (2015)
“The Slim Armor for Samsung’s Galaxy S6 Edge delivers absolute protection and minimal style with an edge. The dual layers of a TPU interior and polycarbonate exterior keep your device protected from drops and scratches with Air Cushion Technology equipped in each corner. The design accentuates the camera and features a raised bezel that adds style and protects the Edge’s screen in its entirety against flat surfaces. ”
It also looks lovely. Below photos attached to my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. This is the champagne finish case.
As you can see it provides protection on all edges, has all the necessary cutouts and has a grippy back too. I love it.
If you fancy buying one of these, I got mine from Amazon. Click here Spigen Neo Hybrid Bumper Style Premium Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge