Welcome to my review of the Creative SXFI Gamer headphones that retail for £124.99.
- Hybrid headphone with Bluetooth 5.0 and USB - You can choose to compete in an intense FPS game without discernible audio lag while connected via USB-C, or stream videos wirelessly with your phone while on-the-go for up to 11 hours. Plus, with a built-in Super X-Fi UltraDSP chip, you’ll be able to experience the hyper-realistic soundstage of Super X-Fi Headphone Holography anytime, anywhere, including streamed content from Spotify, Netflix, Disney Plus etc
- Award winning SXFI tech included. Super X-Fi delivers surround sound audio as though there is a set of high-end multi-speaker system in your headphones. It also creates a custom sound profile for you based on your head and ear dynamics, so the sound you get is optimized for your ears only
- GamerChat lets you enjoy game audio via USB while chatting in-game on your phone via Bluetooth at the same time, especially useful for platforms like Nintendo Switch that restricts in-game communications. It is also capable of high-quality 7.1 audio immersion for your calls without losing acoustic details, and comes with both the discreet NanoBoom mic for on-the-go use, and the pro-grade CommanderMic with inPerson Microphone Technology
- SXFI BATTLE Mode – hear where your opponents are coming from and how far they are with accuracy.
- Includes a high-speed Kevlar USB-C data cable that is capable of managing high bandwidth and driving the headset to its maximum audio potential
- Super X-Fi’s spatialized audio helps to neutralize headphone fatigue with its expanded soundstage, and keeps you going. Plus, the SXFI AIR GAMER is also fitted with oversized perforated protein leather ear pads for better breathability, so it stays comfortable on your head even during extended use .
The Creative SXFI Air Gamer are ideal for game play using the SXFI technology. Lots of features and cool RGB colours that are adjustable. 8.1/10.